Anonymous Man No. 21 (I will call him Absolute Tool)
Received this about 2 minutes ago…
…. why you should take me up on this rather blunt, adventurous, once in a lifetime opportunity!
1. You’d be in the presence of a sex pest (with charm!)
2. I’m hung like a horse (yet you wouldnt do anything illegal!)
3. I can hold an intelligent conversation (believe it or not!)
4. You won’t have any regrets when you are old (“I wish I took him up on his offer 20 years ago!”)
5. You’ll have a secret for life
6. You won’t find better boyfriend/marriage material on this site (I think!)
7. You’d melt (I have an accent!)
8. I could still service you when I am 100 years old (my appetite will not slow down!)
So what is the offer?
The idea came today, when I was incredibly hungover in Cambridge on an uncomfortable couch, waiting for my friend to wake up so that I can go home. I started thinking how cool would it be to stop by your place on the way, strip down for you and have you watch me play with myself. No touching, that’d be inappropriate! Just watching :)
So if you like spontaneous, adventurous, flirty, straight forward, intelligent banter verging on the right side of filthy then let’s go for a spontaneous drink or two before the year hits 2013 and hopefully there’ll be some watching too ;)
Btw, you are absolutely gorgeous. Easily the most attractive woman on here!
Absolute Tool x
Yet another guy who wants me to watch him masturbate. I don’t understand, do guys think that this is what girls want?! I mean not that I would want to do this with a guy that I met on a dating website anyway, but even with a boyfriend it’s not the first thing I would choose to do when in the bedroom. Maybe this is just me though, maybe I am not the voyeuristic type. Maybe I need to embrace voyeurism…
ANYWAY this is totally not the point. THE POINT IS, does this guy think I am going to drop him a line and also my knickers, immediately after reading this? Well, ya know, if he’s hung like a horse then maybe I should consider it right?
After all, this is the first thing I look for in a man.
(You should take a look at this book if you too like men that are hung like horses)